The Swap Shop is a free service that advertises items for sale or rent to Randolph EMC members. Because of space limitations in Watts Working, REMC may not be able to publish all ads; however, we will make every effort to post all ads on our website. Please note that because of publication time restraints, items may have been sold before members receive the print issue of Watts Working.
- Hydraulic scissor lift table, capacity 500 lb. Table top 48"x 60", lift height 44". Was used as a handicapped lift for wheelchair, $200 336-672-1328.
- Dark brown vinyl recliner, $75 cash. 336-301-2365 before 8pm.
- Bass Buggy 18’ Pontoon Boat with 150HP 2-Cycle motor with fish finder, electric trolling motor, large bait tank, Bimini top, trailer with new tires & new spare. $3,000. 336-302-7993.
- Western Paperback books. 156 Jake Logan by Tabor Evans. 93 Longarm by Wesley Ellis. $.50 each. 336-498-2561.
- Classic 1979 Airstream Trailer 31ft. Well cared for. Rear bath, twin beds with double mattresses. Kitchen with microwave oven, living-dining area. Blankets, bed linens, pots, pans & cutlery included. $12,000 firm. 910-673-8354.
- Early 1950's Craftsman band saw, table saw, planer, sander, & drill press, 3 radial arm saws, scroll saw, large table saw. Two all wood bedroom suits, small roll top oak desk, oak TV cabinet, oak dining table with 6 Queen Anne chairs, upright freezer, 2 sofas, 2 chairs, outdoor furniture, white rattan & upholstered six piece sunroom furniture. or text 336-302-3701 for prices & pictures.
- Natural wood baby crib, $50. New wheelbarrow, $50. Sears new propane grill, never used, $100. 336-409-5450.
- Aqua-Tech Hot Tub, EC, $750. 336-629-3477 or 336-318-2245.
- Two lift recliners, $250 each. National Geographics, years 1961 – 2000. Some leather bound without ads, some in six months holders, $25. 910-571-0144.
- Whirlpool dryer, works great, $200 obo. Kenmore glass top stove, two years old, $200 obo. 336-312-4453.
- 2016 hay, second cut of the year. Hay has been in barn, no rain, 4x4 round rolls. $30 per roll. 336-629-6138.
- 1990 Ford F-700 Dump Truck with 14ft dump bed. $3,000 firm. 910-464-3459.
- 1996 Dodge Dakota V-6, runs but needs transmission work $1,000. 1975 F-600 Dump truck with 330 engine, runs but needs work $1,500. 336-873-7805.
- Pictures, B&W, color, 8x 10 $10 or 10x13 $25. All bridges & mills of the Uwharrie River including the Pisgah Covered Bridge. 336-629-2533.
- 3,000 Red Sex Sal Link pullets, chickens at laying age 16 weeks plus, vaccinated & debeaked, $6.90 & up. Liberty area. 336-708-2998 or 336-317-4105.
- Heirloom Quilts made in the early 1940’s. $125 each obo. 336-629-2560.
- Cleaned deer corn, 50 lb. bags, $6 each. Cleaned Feed Wheat, 50 lb. bags, $8 each. Cleaned cracked corn, 50 lb. bags, $6.50 each. 336-622-2480 or 336-736-0390.
- New handmade quilts, full, queen, & king. Power Booster for RV hookup. Shoes & Western boots. 15 knives for $100. 336-625-4548.
- FOR RENT: 3 bedroom mobile home located at 129 Nathan Rd in Carthage, $475 per month. Mobile home lot on Nathan Rd, $125 per month. 910-464-3459.
- WANTED: Will pay cash for junk cars & trucks. 336-581-3423.
The Swap Shop is a free service that advertises items for sale or rent to Randolph EMC members. Each ad will be placed in REMC's member newsletter, Watts Working, and online. Deadlines for submitting an item for Watts Working are as follows:
Please note that because of publication time and space restraints, items may have to be edited or carried over to the following month. We apologize if this causes any inconvenience to our members.
To submit an item to Swap Shop, choose one of these options:
Email your ad to General@RandolphEMC.com
Give us a call at 1.800.672.8212